Friday, October 14, 2005

Further Questions To The Met

I am waiting for a reply to the following questions from the Metropolitan Police, which I have been told will be answered on Monday 17/10, namely:
  • The time the train arrived at Kings X Thameslink station.
  • The times each of the trains that exploded left Kings X underground station.
  • The time the train left Luton Thameslink on the morning of the 7/7/05.

The interim response is as follows:
Dear Ms Dunne

Apologies for not responding earlier but due to operational commitments have been unable to speak with persons concerned with the possible information you are seeking. If you could bear with me until Monday 17th l should be able to respond with an answer

Regards

Marion Simeone SCD10 FOIA Compliance unit

I will post the reply as soon as I receive it and hopefully it will answer some of the remaining unanswered questions from that day.

No comments: