Dear Ms Jackson
Could you please inquire into whether the Inquest date into the 56 deaths that occurred on July 7th 2005 has been decided upon. It has now passed 4 years since these events, and after a trial found 3 men accused of conspiring to help the 4 accused not guilty, there is no reason why the coroner should not now announce the date & place for the Inquests.
As the majority of these deaths occurred within the Camden area and as I am one of your constituents who happens to co-edit the July 7th Truth Campaign website:
I believe it is time that the public had the opportunity to hear the evidence that the authorities claim they have concerning many aspects of these events such as the strange ingredients of these explosives (everything from military grade to masala powder and hydrogen peroxide), and what types of detonators were used.
The official report into the London Bombings failed to identify either and Clifford Todd of the forensics laboratory gave a rather strange account to the trial:
"The bombers scattered identity and bank cards around the Tube carriages they targeted before placing their rucksacks on the floor and setting off the explosives inside them, jurors heard. The details emerged for the first time as a forensics expert's evidence was read at the trial of three men accused of helping to plan the atrocity. Jurors were told the "unique" bomb mixture was made up of black pepper and hydrogen peroxide, which was put into ordinary plastic bags alongside ice-packs to cool the volatile material. The bombers were not wearing the rucksacks at the time of the explosions, but had instead put them down on the floor of the bus and Tube trains, it was claimed. Neil Flewitt, QC, prosecuting, said that expert Clifford Todd had examined the wreckage of the bomb sites. He said: "It is, in the opinion of Mr Todd, noteworthy that at each scene, some personal materials and documents, such as ID cards, were found relating to the bombers.
Although they were damaged to some extent, they did not show the damage that would be expected if they were on the body of the bomber or in the rucksack, suggesting that in each case they had been deliberately separated by some distance from the actual explosion."
It remains a mystery how Germaine Lindsay, who is accused of the explosion on the Piccadilly Line train, within seconds of leaving King's Cross station, would have been able to remove his large rucksack, before placing it on the floor and detonating in, after scattering id around the carriage at some distance from the explosion especially as the train is described as being 'the most packed train ever'.
There are many many other anomalies in the official account of what happened that morning in London and a full public Inquest, which releases evidence in the same way that the Inquest into the extra-judicial murder of Jean Charles de Menezes did, could help to get a clearer picture of what actually did happen and who was responsible,
Ms Bridget Dunne
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Concerned that over 4 years after the events in London on the morning of July 7th 2005, a date has still not been set for the Inquests into how 56 people died, I sent this to Glenda Jackson, my MP: